Newbook's Arbortext Product Offerings
Newbook builds mission-critical solutions based on PTC's Arbortext line of products.
Accelerate Business Success with High-Quality Dynamic Information Delivery. The benefits of an Arbortext-based solution include:
- Speed product time-to-market
- Improve product support and field service efficiencies
- Streamline documentation processes through automation
- Comply with corporate governance and regulatory mandates
Newbook designs and supports diverse authoring and publishing platforms based on the following PTC products:
- PTC Arbortext Editor: enables the authoring of structured content with real-time validation. Authors can create product-based information that enables the delivery of contextual, up-to-date product and service information in the form of interactive service procedures, illustrated parts lists, operator and service manuals, and product training materials. Authors can create and edit document components and structures and implement publishing standards like DITA, S1000D and DocBook.
- PTC Arbortext Styler: enables stylesheet developers to create and maintain XML-based stylesheets for automated publishing without the need for specialized programming skills. Users can create a single source of style that supports multiple output types.
- PTC Arbortext Advanced Print Publisher: enables automatic publishing of complex documents without compromising quality. Best-in-class typographic capabilities coupled with powerful automation tools allow users to create DTP-quality output in a server or desktop environment. Global language support allows multilingual formatting from a single template, thereby reducing production costs. Interactive fine-tuning enables content and aesthetic changes to be made after composition.
- PTC Arbortext ISODraw: delivers 2D technical illustrations and intelligent graphics to optimize product and service information in the forms of assembly instructions, parts catalogs, operator and service manuals, and training documents. It enables users to automate the process of creating and updating high-quality technical illustrations from scratch or from original 2D and 3D CAD systems. In addition, it maintains an associative link to up-to-date CAD data to automate the updating of illustrations when engineering designs change throughout the product lifecycle.